Wednesday 2 March 2016

Take me to church...

The model that I have weathered in this posting comes with a lot of love. When I first discovered the suitability of railway buildings for my WWII gaming, this church came as part of a Faller village box set; it was my first purchase and was discovered in a local railway shop. Once built, the church felt 'cute' but also of a good size to put onto the table.

Going back fifiteen odd years, my weathering techniques were okay, but did not use weathering powders. Now, with dust in the air, I'm looking at a long list of buildings to get a 'second fix'. Here's a short picture diary of what I have spent the last hour of my time doing...

I'm really happy with the outcome, and look forward to the church sitting on many of my future set-ups.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment