Sunday 11 October 2015

Them bones, them Reaper Bones

A nice surprise from the Derby wargames show was suitably packed Reaper miniatures, sold by Squarehex. I had to restrain the wallet, even though Will encouraged me to buy some extra heroes he liked. So, without too much discussion, here is the first batch of finished miniatures.

I've primed a lot of the figures in different sprays. These examples were sprayed with silver. I always find these difficult to handle well. Washes can give a dirty impression, whilst dry brushes removes some of the contrasts. I used some weathering powders which evened out some of the tones.

I particularly like the guy on the throne. Not sure wether he will be an objective, or active character; one things for sure, he will certainly rule over any dungeon room he sits within.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment