Friday 30 October 2015

Don't mess with this goat herder

When we visited the Derby show I bought my usual supplies from Warbases. Whilst waiting for some deliberating customers I noticed that there was a range of 28mm animals. Thinking about my fantasy drive I thought some wandering animals would make some suitable objectives.

That got me to thinking about trolls from some recent school work, and then a scenario idea came forth with encouragement to finish my Reaper marsh troll. I can imagine some plucky (and hungry) adventurers wanting to steal some camp fire cooking ingredients from a rather cross shepherd...

Random animal movements, cross boars and impetuous animal younglings could cause some chaos to an already difficult task. Let's hope the adventurers don't become a tasty morsel themselves!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment