Sunday 20 September 2015

Long in the tooth

A quite like the variety of forms that fantasy allows. Whilst the human is the mainstay and foundation, the imagination can extend into other realms. I'm not a fan of the permanently heroic poses that GW uses, but I do like the variety and opportunity that fantasy brings (the next raid into my miniatures box will be for some medieval townsfolk)

I've got enough figures to put together a nice little pack of werewolves. I'd already got some wolves and a small lycanthrope from a D&D boardgame. They have now been supplemented with some Reaper Bones werewolves, which I have just finished painting in these pictures. When I have the other models re-based, I will show the 'pack' together. For now, meet these nightfolk...

A

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment