Sunday 31 May 2015

Ion Age Betrayers 15mm - painted

These are the remnants of an old EBay purchase of some of the old Firefight miniatures, now being sold by Ion Age miniatures. They were lounging around, uncared for and without purpose, until the recent Ars Victor find. These figures will ideally fill the 'scavenger' unit type from the game.

Here are a few pictures showing how the figures were painted. I'm starting to feel at the moment that pictures say more than words. However, if you want further details of the colours used etc. just drop me a comment...

I wanted these figures to be dirty looking, so I kept to a brown palette where possible. I used some off white just to lift out some contesting detail.

Next painting postings should include some of the Partizan haul.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment